WooCommerce ShippingCalc Module
Posted by Doug Sherman, Last modified by Doug Sherman on 04 Dec 14 08:00 PM
"Supercharge" your WooCommerce Cart with our Shipping Rates API
Our ShippingCalc API Plug-In for WooCommerce instantly provides you access to our Shipping Rates API and allows you to integrate rates from multiple carriers (DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS) into your store. There are many advanced features in our WooCommerce Shipping Plug-In; such as drop-shipping from multiple origins, USPS flat rate box calculations, insurance, flexiible handling, packaging material weight, and many more features. Our technology is especially unique in its capability to accurately generate rates for items/quantities that must be packed into multiple boxes.
- Intelligent packaging for multiple items
- Domestic and international services supported from any origin
- Carrier accounts not required
- Advanced capabilities for determining fit into USPS flat rate boxes
- Debug Mode
- Separate configuration for packing materials weight
- Automatically determines dimensional weight pricing
- Supports both flat rate and carrier-calculated rates
- Configure handling per item, package, or order
- Charge handling by flat fee or percentage
- Determine insurance cost based on value
- Supports items limited to particular services
- Discounts or free shipping based on the order price
- Supports shipping from multiple locations by item
- All accessorial carrier charges supported
- Offer pickup or delivery based on zip code range
There are many available plug-ins to help merchants ship their orders, but none with the capabilities we offer with our WooCommerce Shipping Plug-In, powered by AuctionInc’s patented shipping rate engine. "Take the guess out of shipping”, so the shipping prices quoted to your customers are accurate based on your unique business needs.
Two Week Free Trial!
Guide to Plug-In Integration
- Download the ShippingCalc plugin and install to your WooCommerce platform
(Plug-Ins => Add New => Upload in your wordpress admin).
- Activate the plugin on your WooCommerce Settings Shipping tab.
- Go to the Shipping tab of your WooCommerce settings page.
- Select "AuctionInc" and check the Enable/Disable checkbox.
- Go to AuctionInc and register for our WooComerce Plug-In.
- Complete our Setup Wizard.
- Enter our provided API Account Key into your WooCommerce AuctionInc plug-in settings page.
- Configure the options offered on your WooCommerce AuctionInc shipping plug-in page.
- For items where your configured default settings dont apply, modify the AuctionInc settings on your Product page.
*Under the Shipping Options section of the Shipping Tab Select AuctionInc
*An AuctionInc Account is required to activate the plugin and this is where your provided API Key is entered.
*Want to know how AuctionInc is coming up with rates calculations? Enable Debug Mode.
*Use the AuctionInc settings in the product page for unique item shipping configurations
Our module's capabilities go far beyond what is available via either the native shipping capabilities of WooCommerce shipping options or the other available plug-ins. While most shipping modules can sometimes adequately handle simple shipping situations for simple items, they quickly break down when working with multiple items or quantities-- let alone any other complexities.
The WooCommerce ShippingCalc Plug-In features:
- Instant Access to Carriers including USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL
- Debug Mode to see how rates are being calculated
- FREE Support
- No setup or cancellation fees; cancel anytime.
- 2 Weeks FREE
- Just $9.95 per month for 500 calls, or $19.95 for up to 10,000
To get started, just download our WooCommerce Plug-In here.